SSC Tech 62 & SSCW Tech 33 Notification 2023: The Indian Army is scheduled to release the official notification in August 2023 for the commencement of SSC Tech 62 (men) and SSCW Tech 33 (women) courses at OTA Chennai in April 2024.
SSC Tech 62 & SSCW Tech 33 Notification 2023 Overview
|Conducted By||The Indian Army|
|Application Fee||General / OBC : 0/-|
SC / ST : 0/-
|Age Limit||Minimum Age: 20 Years|
Maximum Age: 27 Years
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|No. of Vacancy||196 Posts|
|Salary||Post Wise (Table given Below)|
SSC Tech 62 & SSCW Tech 33 Notification 2023 Post Details (196 Vacancy)
Candidates who are interested can refer to the provided table to obtain the post details for the SSC Tech 62 and SSCW Tech 33 Notification 2023.
|(i) Civil (ii) Building Construction Technology (iii) Architecture||47||04|
|(i) Plastic Tech (ii) Remote Sensing (iii) Ballistics (iv) Bio Medical Engg and more…||09||NA|
|(i) Mechanical (ii) Production (iii) Automobile and more…||34||04|
|(i) Electrical (ii) Electrical and Electronics (iii) Electronics & Instrumentation||17||02|
|(i) Computer Sc & Engg (ii) Computer Technology and more…||42||06|
|(i) Electronics (ii) Electronics & Telecom and more…||26||03|
SSC Tech 62 & SSCW Tech 33 Notification 2023 Eligibility Details
Interested Candidate can check the Navy MR Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Details Below before apply for the recruitment.
|Post Name||Total Post||Indian Army SSC Technical Eligibility|
|Short Service Commission 62 Men||175||Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Related Trade/Post. More Details Read Notification.|
|Short Service Commission 31 Women||19||Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Related Trade/Post. More Details Read Notification.|
SSC Tech 62 & SSCW Tech 33 Notification 2023 Commission Details
|Grant of Commission||Selected candidates will be granted Short Service Commission on probation in the rank of Lt from the date of commencement of the course or the date of reporting at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu, whichever is later. They will receive full pay and allowances admissible to Lt during the training period. Pay and allowances will be paid after successful completion of training.|
|Confirmation of Short Service Commission||On successful completion of Pre-Commission training at OTA, officers will be confirmed Short Service Commission (Technical) in the rank of Lt.|
|Ante Date Seniority (Engineering Graduates)||Engineering Graduates of Short Service Commission (Technical) in the rank of Lt will be granted one year ante date seniority from the date of commission.|
|No Ante Date Seniority (Widows of Defence Personnel for SSC(NT))||Widows of Defence Personnel selected for SSCW (NT) entry will be granted Short Service Commission in the rank of Lieutenant but will NOT be entitled to any ante date seniority.|
SSC Tech 62 & SSCW Tech 33 Notification 2023 Pay Scale [Salary]
SSC Tech 62 & SSCW Tech 33 Notification 2023 Pay Scale is given below in the table rank-wise.
|Lieutenant||Level-10||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Captain||Level-10B||61,300 – 1,93,900|
|Major||Level-11||69,400 – 2,07,200|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level-12A||1,21,200 – 2,12,400|
|Colonel||Level-13||1,30,600 – 2,15,900|
|Brigadier||Level-13A||1,39,600 – 2,17,600|
|Major General||Level-14||1,44,200 – 2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level-15||1,82,200 – 2,24,100|
|Lieutenant General HAG+ Scale||Level-16||2,05,400 – 2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General(NFSG)||Level-17||2,25,000/-(fixed)|
SSC Tech 62 & SSCW Tech 33 Notification 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for Army SSC Tech 2023 (62nd Men and 33rd Women) comprises the following stages:
- Shortlisting of Applications
- SSB (Services Selection Board) Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for SSC Tech 62 & SSCW Tech 33 Notification 2023 form Online Step by Step
Here are the step, Candidate should follow to apply for SSC Tech 62 & SSCW Tech 33 Notification 2023 Online form without facing any issue:
- Interested aspirants can apply online on the official website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in“.
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and proceed to ‘Registration’ (no need to register again if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Carefully read the instructions before filling the registration form.
- After registering, click on ‘Apply Online’ under the Dashboard, which will open the ‘Officers Selection’ page. Click on ‘Eligibility’ and then ‘Apply’ against the Short Service Commission SSC(Tech) (Men and Women) Course. This will open the ‘Application Form’.
- Read all the instructions carefully, click on ‘Continue’, and provide the required information under various segments like personal information and communication details.
- Remember to click on ‘Save & Continue’ before proceeding to the next segment.
- Once you have filled in all the details on the last segment, you will be taken to a page called ‘Summary of your information’ where you can review and edit the entries made. After verifying all your details, click on ‘Submit Now’.
- Whenever you need to edit any details, make sure to click on ‘Submit Now’ each time it opens the application.
Please note that these instructions are a summary and it is important to carefully follow the instructions provided on the official website during the application process.
Important External Link
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Army Official Website|
|Join Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
Also Read Other Job Related Posts
- 2000 Note Denomination News: क्या फिर से हो रही है नोटेबंदी?
- NEET UG 2023 Result – Topper List and Direct Link to Check Result
- UP Board Result 2023: Class 10th & 12th Result Out
- Adhaar Card Recruitment 2023: Latest Vacancy from UIDAI
- DSSSB VACANCY : DSSSB में 17000 पदों के भर्ती की घोषणा,TGT PGT PRT आदि पद
Disclaimer: The examination results/marks on this website are for informational purposes only and not legally binding. We have tried to provide accurate information, but we are not responsible for any errors or losses caused by the information on this website.