UPSSSC Enforcement Constable Recruitment 2023: The official notification for the UPSSSC Enforcement Constable Recruitment 2023 was recently published on the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) website on June 24, 2023.
UPSSSC has announced a total of 477 vacancies for the position of Enforcement Constable. Interested candidates can submit their applications for UP Enforcement Constable Recruitment 2023 starting from July 7, 2023, until July 28, 2023. Applications can be submitted through the official website or by following the provided link.
UPSSSC Enforcement Constable Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Conducted By||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Application Fee||General / OBC : 25/-|
SC / ST : 25/-
|Age Limit||Minimum Age: 18 Years|
Maximum Age: 25 Years
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
|No. of Vacancy||477 Posts|
UPSSSC Enforcement Constable Recruitment 2023 Post Details (2017 Vacancy)
Interested Candidates can check post details for UPSSSC Enforcement Constable Recruitment 2023 from the given table.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|UP Enforcement Constable||477||Candidates must have completed their 12th-grade education and passed the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) in 2022 in order to be eligible for the position.|
UPSSSC Enforcement Constable Recruitment 2023 Post Details (Category-Wise)
|Name Of Posts||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||Total|
UPSSSC Enforcement Constable Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Details
Applicants should have cleared the Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Uttar Pradesh, or any other examination acknowledged by the Government as equivalent to it.
UPSSSC Enforcement Constable Recruitment 2023 Salary Details
The appointed candidates will receive a salary/pay scale within the range of Rs. 5200-20200/-, along with a grade pay of Rs. 1900/-. This salary structure corresponds to Level-2 as per the established norms.
UPSSSC Enforcement Constable Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for UPSSSC Enforcement Constable Recruitment 2023 includes the following stages:
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for UPSSSC Enforcement Constable Recruitment 2023 form Online Step by Step
If you are interested in applying for the UPSSSC Enforcement Constable posts, you can easily do so through the online application process. Here is a detailed step-by-step guide to help you through the application process:
- Visit the official website of UPSSSC. You can find the link provided below for your convenience. [UPSSSC Enforcement Constable Recruitment 2023](insert official website link)
- On the homepage, navigate to the Notice Board tab. Look for the advertisement titled “24/06/2023 Advertisement No.-04-Examination/2023, Enforcement Constable (S.C.) Main Examination-..” Click on this link to access the official notification and read it carefully.
- The application for this recruitment is accepted only through online mode. The online application link will be activated from 07.07.2023.
- Once the link is activated, visit the website mentioned above for the updated application process and guidelines. Make sure to follow the instructions provided.
- Stay updated by regularly visiting recruitmentresult.com for any new updates or changes related to the recruitment process.
By following these steps and staying informed, you can easily apply for the UPSSSC Enforcement Constable Recruitment 2023 through the online application process.
Important External Link
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
Also Read Other Job Related Posts
- 2000 Note Denomination News: क्या फिर से हो रही है नोटेबंदी?
- SSC Tech 62 & SSCW Tech 33 Notification 2023 Out Check Now
- Rajasthan ANM Recruitment 2023 Latest Notification Out (2058 Posts)
- UP Board Result 2023: Class 10th & 12th Result Out
- Adhaar Card Recruitment 2023: Latest Vacancy from UIDAI
- DSSSB VACANCY : DSSSB में 17000 पदों के भर्ती की घोषणा,TGT PGT PRT आदि पद
Disclaimer: The examination results/marks on this website are for informational purposes only and not legally binding. We have tried to provide accurate information, but we are not responsible for any errors or losses caused by the information on this website.